With more than 25 years experience of Plastics & Elastomers distribution for leading polymers producers, RESINEX is now also able to support manufacturers of 3D monofilament for Fusion Deposition Modeling (FDM) and powder processors with Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) technology printers.
RESINEX product portfolio includes materials for both standard and high performance applications.
Prime quality fully certified materials allow precise and smooth processing for both filament extrusion and printing. High quality FDM filaments can be obtained using suitable extrusion lines designed for monofilament production, with accurate diameter control for professional printing.
New materials are being constantly added to our portfolio following the fast evolution of 3D printing market to satisfy the performance requirements of :
- increasing printing speed,
- adhesion on the building plate and between layers,
- improving precision and aesthetics,
- low shrinkage and dimensional stability.
High performances materials with high mechanical strength and thermal properties meet the specifications of demanding applications allowing the production of functional prototypes and small series production parts.
Product certifications for applications in the automotive, medical and food industries are available on request.
Environmental responsibility is a key driver and many products are designed with this in mind using renewable sources for low carbon footprints and low Volatile organic compounds (VOC) emissions.
To ensure that Resinex are at the forefront of fast moving developments within 3D printing , Resinex are working closely with our key Polymer Suppliers offering the best technical know-how and support .
Main polymers used in FDM 3D filaments and SLS powders
Poly-Lactic-Acid (PLA) Ingeo™
The state of the art PLA Ingeo™ for FDM from NatureWorks.
- General purpose grades for basic filaments.
- Specialty grades with fast crystallization rates and impact strength formulated to achieve performances similar to ABS whilst maintaining the easy processing features of PLA.
Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) Magnum™
- Mass polymerized ABS Magnum™ excels with high color consistency and low VOC emissions.
- PA6 Akulon™ with different ranges of viscosity.
- PA12 Rilsamid® and PA11 Rilsan® - long chain polyamides with low moisture pick up , also partially or fully biobased.
High performance thermoplastic elastomers
- Polyether block amides (PEBA) Pebax® - low density, good damping properties and low Hysteresis behaviour over a wide range of temperatures.
- Thermoplastic Copolyester (TPC) Arnitel® - flexibility, high temperature resistance and strength.
Polypropylene compounds INSPIRE™
- Inspire™ - talcum filled PP compounds with low shrinkage.